Sunday, April 13, 2008

A great bundle without the drama...


Okay, a little drama... referrals. (-:

Awaken
Cha-Ching
CoverSutra
DevonThink Personal
iClip
Overflow
Wallet
WriteRoom
Xslimmer
Enigmo
Bugdom 2
Nanosaur 2



MacHeist is at it again. They've released a retail bundle for all those folks who didn't manage to get in on the previous time-limited sales of Mac software. It's 12 great applications at over an 80% discount.

At this point, I have no idea what the referrals will earn anyone, nor do I have a hope in Hades of earning one. That said, I'm making use of a number of these apps myself from previous bundle deals and it's a great bundle at a super price. It's an especially nice deal if you haven't got much software for your Mac yet. If you click one of my referral links in this post I'll at least get a little credit for sending you there.

It's a great group of devs and an affordable way to support their continued development of great software for Mac users.

No comments: