Friday, July 20, 2007

Google, the iPhone and you

I know, I know, enough about the iPhone already. But, it still never ceases to amaze me that the rest of the computing, manufacturing and now cell phone industries just don't get it.

There is a super tip from David Pogue this week in his Pogue's Posts blog, part of the New York Times Circuits Column, about getting your regular email account on your iPhone filtered through Gmail. Google and Apple get it. They really are engineering things that make sense & provide a good user experience.

So much of what we are forced to work with on a daily basis is not thought out well or is implemented badly. It's nice to have the chance to choose something that enhances productivity or at least is easy enough to use that we'll use it!

I'm really looking forward to the day I can afford to replace my current phone!

No comments: