Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Busy life...

Wow, it's been a while since I've penned anything here. Lot's going on with full-time career, 4 year old son and lots of other interests.

So, since the last time I blogged I've bitten the bullet and gotten a video iPod. What a wonderful piece of technology. Now I can quietly watch the West Wing and Gilmore Girls without explaining the language and details of the shows to my 4 year old. Loving it!

An absolute must if you are a Mac user with a video iPod is Elgato's EyeTV (see my prior blog EyeTV Rocks!). The only thing I can add there is they've done a super job of making it a snap to add recorded video to the iPod.

I've gotten a couple new Macs recently. A new tower at work and a new one at home. I decided to pounce on some good pricing before the Intel Macs and haven't gotten my hands on one of those yet. I'm continuing to read with interest all of the developments with running the dreaded Windows on the Intel Macs. Truly, there is no good reason NOT to buy a Mac these days, which is music to the ears of Apple shareholders!

No comments: